Dan McArthur is a member of the Oregon Executives Association and President of McArthur Executive Development. With more than 30 years of experience working with business owners and top executives, Dan empowers them with insight and practical tools to achieve meaningful direction in their endeavors. Dan has a rich academic background in organizational development, having earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology and then master’s degrees in both organizational leadership and industrial and organizational psychology
C-Suite executives come to Dan for assistance with management training, conflict management, and inspiring leaders through coaching and presentations. He tailors his services to fit each client’s needs, timetable, budget, and desired outcomes.
Hidden Treasure: Closing The Boomer-Millennial Gap
Businesses around the world are trying to figure out how to successfully integrate the millennial generation. The ones who figure it out first will have a distinct advantage. The good news is that resources spent trying to integrate millennials into long-term viability, is not lost time or effort…even if they leave!
This Webinar Will Cover:
- How our shared mythology hinders discovery
- The first thing that everybody must drop to move forward
- The most important inner ability every leader has to close the gap
- The key organizational shifts that attracts & retains millennials
- The hidden treasure that will elevate every area of your organization