- Keynote Speakers: Learn new strategies that can benefit your company. World-renowned thought and business leaders share their experiences and lessons learned. Topics: It is Not Who You Know: Who Wants to Know You? The Nth Power of Networking. How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America’s #1 Wine Brand.
- Breakout Sessions: Choose from a variety of topics to sharpen your skills and knowledge: Public Speaking, Angel Investing, Make Meetings Matter, Advanced Networking for Trusted Advisors, How to Protect Yourself and Your Company, Using Technology to Grow Your Business.
- Speed Networking: Meet face to face with IEA members from around the United States and Canada. Get connected, break down borders, embrace the digital world and build your global database.
- Charter Representation: Share your ideas and give your Chapter a voice at the regional meeting held during the conference. Learn what other executive associations are doing to increase quality leads, to mentor, to retain and to grow membership.
- Business Deduction: Benefit from the "Continuing Business Education" tax write-off while you learn and have fun in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Stay for the weekend and vacation in San Francisco.*
Featuring wine tours and more. | Note: Hyatt Hotel cut off date for special room rate is October 1, 2017.
*Visit the IEA Leadership Conference 2017 website link on sfexecs.com for suggested activities