- Executive Association members who are current members in good standing of an IEA member association (also in good standing), and who have current or prior service on their Executive Association Board.
- Current Executive Directors with an IEA member association in good standing that have their Association Board’s approval to serve on the IEA Board.
IEA Board members are volunteers and are committed to furthering the vision and mission of the IEA. Board service offers the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to develop meaningful relationships with other passionate and motivated individuals, and to make a difference in the International Executives community.
In return IEA Board members work as a team to share the duties and responsibilities which include:
- Communicate with IEA Member and Non-Member Associations in their region
- Serve on at least one of the IEA committees
- Attend the in-person IEA mid-year board meeting
- Attend the annual conference board meeting which is held the day before the start of the conference
- Attend quarterly conference call board meetings
The IEA committees will also be forming in October 2019. Committees meet by phone and e-mail. It is not a big-time commitment. Explore your interests, enhance your network and contribute to the success and visibility of your company and local executives’ association by joining an IEA committee. Your innovative ideas and knowledge are important assets.
IEA Marketing Committee: The marketing committee is tasked with developing and implementing a marketing plan for IEA.
IEA Membership Development Committee: The membership development committeecommunicates with non-IEA member executives associations in an effort to identify and recruit associations to join IEA.
IEA Networking Committee: This committee is charged with fostering networking opportunities between IEA associations and their members.
All IEA executive associations should have a voice in IEA and being a board member or joining a committee is your voice. We would like all associations to have representation on the board or a member on one of the committees or both.
International Executives Association Board of Directors, Immediate & Past President Seattle Executives Association, Past President