SHARING YOUR STORY
- The IEA Vision
To be the world’s #1 leading resource for connecting member businesses.
- The IEA Mission Statement
To foster the growth of Executive Association businesses by connecting them to a trusted international network of contacts.
The IEA encourages all association members and executive directors to register and attend the conference. You will benefit from the opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded peers from around the world. Past conference attendees have benefited from special presentations and breakout sessions all geared to enlighten on personal, business and association management subjects.
Here are just 10 of the many reasons to attend the conference.
1. Benefit your company by learning new ideas from special presentations and breakout sessions on popular business subjects.
2. Meet and network with like-minded peers from other executive association chapters.
3. Establish international contacts from a variety of business classifications.
4. Learn what other executive associations are doing to grow their membership.
5. Network to fill open classifications in your association. Many members have offices in other cities.
6. Learn what other executive associations are doing to mentor and retain members.
7. Explore joining an IEA committee or the IEA board and add value to your association membership.
8. Share your ideas and give your association a voice at the regional meetings that are held during the conference.
9. Learn what other executive associations are doing to increase quality leads and mutual business.
10. Experience Southern hospitality at its’ finest, visit the Nascar Hall of Fame and enjoy the best barbecue you’ve ever tasted.
Be part of the team that will represent your association at the conference September 26th – 28th 2018 in Charlotte. Every association should be well- represented. You’ll find the details on the IEA website, ieaweb.com.
I hope to meet you in Charlotte!
Lisa Woodstock, President
International Executives Association Board of Directors
Seattle Executives Association